Wednesday 4 October 2006

OLO's @ A PIXEL PARTY

So last wednesday (my birthday) Lionheart, Seaweed, and I got dressed up and went to our friends Special Wednesday's night in town. Lionheart was Donkey Kong, Seaweed was Mario Kart Toad,..My name? well it changed through the night..i was Moon Boon, Captain Custard, and Justin Timberlake in space. Seaweed won 'best dressed' ..i won 'strangest look'. a lot of stupid dancing was had especially when 'easy lover' (see below) was removed from my cape and spun. i don't know what came over me but i went a little mad and flew out the fire exit out onto the streets where i paraded around only stopping when i smashed head on into a massive mirror (which i thought was another room) in a gay club ..it was the nearest place to gatecrash! below you'll see Donkey Kong, Earthworm Jim, Toad, and i getting ready 'art attack' style and at the party..

























No comments: